Author : Haider M.Abdullah Al-Karbalaee, Dr.
Al-Musta'li Imamate And The Mean Of Proofing Critical & analytic study for both documents " Guidance & Compulsion"
2014, Volume 4, Issue 11, Pages 7-26
We have reviewed already in four categories " Al-Musta'li Imamate And The Mean Of Proofing Critical & analytic study for both documents " Guidance & Compulsion" , we would like to explain the following : -
-The Fatimites gave the imamate great position and become quern pivot which centralized most of their faith after prophecy and Monotheism .They regarded Imamate one of the basis of religion and its cornerstone , rather faith .
- The Fatimates regarded imamate as source of gratitude, because imamate is leading the world and discover the reality , and they made from the existence of imam necessity for every time to teach the ignorant . They associate imamate with infallibility .
- both documents " Guidance & Compulsion" are regarded important official documents from Fatimites time because it is focus on first faith & political division affected the Fatimites caliphate after the death Al-Fatimi caliphate Al-Mustansir ( 427-487 A.H / 1035 -1094 A.D ) .
- The research proved that the date of writing those two documents is (516 A.H / 1122A.D ) and not ( 518 A.H /1124 A.D ) as some historians said .
- they showed that if more that text made by imam for more than a son , the last text should be taken only in the time of his death , because it is necessary to all texts.
- It shows also the writer of both documents focused on explanation , because the made leaning depends on the interpretation of the Quran verses in the way of explanation and confirming that only their imams were the preservers and the inheritors of these explanations ; therefore they attributed the interpretation to the Prophet and the call him articulator and the task of explanation only for imam ..
- We have reached through the research to the point that Nazariat – Ismaelists nature is secession movement , split from fatimiyat caliphate and from the headquarters of Fatimiyat – Ismaeliyat call due to an issue regarding Ismaeliyat Imamate