Volume 6, Issue 18, Pages 0-0
1. The economic behavior of the individual and society is affected by non-economic values of faith and morals, which includes succulent to the universe and life and death and the Creator, and must have the economic behavior of the individual and the state and society in the Islamic country is compatible with Islamic Mabai economy.
2. The economic teachings system of Islamic government presented an economic legislation, Del in the age of the message as if it were the work of these teachings, laws and ethics, and framed the culture of the community it was the Islamic economic system in which the application of many of the goals of this system will automatically translate into practical reality will society naturally walking towards the Supreme planning goals.
3. The political economy of the Islamic list to ensure the cream rather than living and check sufficiency of the individual and society internally, and achieve pride and economic dominance of the state and its members externally, in addition to mitigating the inequalities in income and wealth among the people equality between tender from an economic point of laws and fair on the other hand, and finally generate more income and wealth through economic development in human and material fields: agricultural, industrial and commercial.
4. Not only did the Messenger of Allah bless him and God enactment of mandatory laws of the inviolability of monopoly, usury, fraud and sales of ambiguity and transactions based on ignorance, injustice and inequities in the sale and purchase and other types of commercial and economic exchange on the scope of work or exchange or market, production or distribution, but sought to educate people of the role of good work in the development of the human mind, and the development of physical and moral strength.
5. One of the main goals of the policy of the main income is to raise labor efficiency and find some kind of proportionality between the level of wages and the level of efficiency, the increased specialization and efficiency increases with wages, and production is increasing naturally.
6. The main criteria in the economic policy, are: competence, skill and honesty that are authorized responsibilities, which are fixed to the Muslims in general and important Qatdthm workers and princes.
7. The master work is the result of the nature of science and knowledge, experience and specialization, diligence and seek, so girl Apostle Policy (Allah bless him and his family) on the need to learn and acquire the necessary skills as well as ensure the proportionality between responsibility and between science and the ability required for its performance.
7. The incentive policy of the factors influencing the increase in production and quality improvement in the economic policy of the Islamic Hfezl for money and the pursuit of development, it lies in the correct expectations of future market either for the good or service offered by the man, and secondly: to identify conditions and in the circumstances of the production factors, because his role large in determining the investment required for the goods and the volume of production, as well as in the preparation of the required specialized labor.
8. The time is the ad valorem wealth awarded Almighty God for man, and not to take advantage of it is a loss, one of the low productivity of individuals and downs of the overall production in the Islamic economy factors, unemployment and waste time and preoccupation with things not helpful nor productive policy of encouraging people to work and urged him educate the community on the love of the culture of production and recycling of money and investing.
- Article View: 13
- PDF Download: 8