Volume 6, Issue 18, Pages 0-0
• which represents the aim of the study:
• 1. Extent of owning Fine Arts for creative skills students seriously.
• 2. Identifying with statistical significance in creativity seriously skills of Fine Arts students according specialization variables differences (sectional) (arts theater, art education, Fine Arts, Applied Arts) and grade (the first, second, third, fourth) and gender ( male, female).
• the measure creativity hard skills that the astrobiological adopted them (De Bono 2014) and its premises Alndharah to describe the creativity and hard identified according to generating skills: (new perceptions, new concepts, new ideas, new alternatives, creations new) consisting of (22 ) paragraph extracted characteristics psychometric paragraphs and scale as each well.
• reach the current search results to the following:
- Article View: 17
- PDF Download: 16