2018, Volume 8, Issue 20, Pages 138-160
The objective of this research is to find out how to use the official media images of countries in the manner of playing roles in the achievement of students in the third grade intermediate in the subject of modern history. The researcher followed the experimental method because it is the appropriate method for the nature of research and represents one of the scientific research methods used in educational and psychological research, (B), which will study modern history by using the official media images of States in the manner of playing roles. The number of students in the Division (A) control (28) students and experimental (28) students, the researcher before the experiment to ensure the equivalence of students, the two groups of research statistically in some variables, which are believed to affect the safety of the experiment, although the sample students from one area and variables: Is the age of the students and the grades of last year, the researcher used the following statistical means (square K, Pearson correlation coefficient, coefficient of discrimination, binary choice).
The study yielded the following results: the arithmetic average of the experimental group (143, 19) and the arithmetic mean of the control (390, 16), the calculated binary value (818, 13) and the table 20, 0, 2 and 54, The experimental group is in favor of the experimental results. The researcher recommends
The researcher recommends :
- Interest in teaching methods in the history.
- Employment of official media images in the teaching of modern history.
- Introduce methods and teaching methods related to fun and entertainment, including pictures of official media in the manner of playing roles in the faculties of education.
In order to complete the current research, the researcher proposes the following research :
- Studies in other stages, such as in the primary stage
- Employment of media images in variables such as tendencies, curiosity, and historical thinking
- Article View: 187
- PDF Download: 18