Volume 8, Issue 20, Pages 209-243
The current research is aimed to identify "the impact of entrance the literary awareness in teaching literature and texts, and the development of creative writing for students of fifth literary stage"
To achieve the aim of the research ,The researcher put the following null hypothesis: "There is no difference statistically significant at level (0.05) between the average scores of the experimental group that studying literature and texts by adopting entrance literary awareness and between the average scores of the control group that studying literature and texts in the traditional way of creative writing".
The researcher adopted the following experimental method and chose the experimental design of two empirical and control group and test the creative writing.
The current research community is the students of literary of fifth stage in preparatory and secondary schools day which fall within the center of holy city of Karbala .
The researcher adopted Al_ makasenb preparatory for Boys randomly to conduct his experience , in a manner of random withdrawals chose group n (a) to represent the experimental group which studied the material of literature and texts, and the group (b) represent a control group that studied the same material by adopting the normal way, the sample was (77) students by 37 students in the experimental group and 40 students in the control group.
The researcher conducted a statistical equivalence between the two groups in the following variables: (degrees of Arabic language for the first semester, literature , expression for the first semester also, the chronological age measured in months for the f a se, educational attainment of parents, academic achievement and career for parents).
The researcher selected an academic subjects that will be examined during the duration of the experiment, and formulated the goals of behavior, these subjects were (122) behavioral target.
Researcher prepared plans for teaching the subjects to be taught during the duration of the experiment, the researcher has been studied by himself the two groups for the duration of the experiment, which lasted an entire semester ( second semester of the academic year 2015-2016).
The researcher prepared a creative Writing test, this test is concluded from (12) question woks, proving the sincerity of the test, its stability , the level of difficulty and strength to distinguish it.
The researcher used the following statistical methods in research procedures and access to results: (T-Test) for two independent samples, equation of Chi-square, Pearson correlation coefficient, equation of Spearman - Brown, equation of difficulty coefficient, equation of discrimination paragraph coefficient, and equivalent effectiveness incorrect alternatives).
After statistical data analysis , the researcher reached the following conclusion:
Superiority of experimental group who have studied the material literature and texts on the control group who have studied the material of literature and texts in the usual way in creative writing test, this test is statistically significant.
In basis of the results shown by the current study, the researcher can be deduced as follows:
1. The use of the literary awareness has led to the development of thinking skills.
2. The students that owning literary awareness led to the expression of what happen in themselves , vent their emotions and express their problems that they face in different life situations.
3. The methods, strategies and techniques that student-centered given results better than of methods, strategies and techniques that the teacher-centered and memorization.
In the light of the outcome, the researcher recommended series of recommendations, including the following:
1. The adoption of the entrance awareness in teaching particular expression of creative expression, because it proved highly effective in the understanding of literary texts and the development of creative writing.
2. Teachers should benefit from the existing plans in the message to be adopted in the preparation of lessons.
Complementing the aspects of the research, he suggested a set of proposals that including the following:
1. Conducting a similar study to determine the impact of the entrance to the literary awareness in teaching literature and texts and the development of creative writing in mixed classrooms ed (male and female) to see the difference between the performance of students in the degree of creativity.
2. Conducting a study that use of language awareness in creative writing development.
- Article View: 19
- PDF Download: 15