the didactic of teaching drama in developing the listening abilities for fifth
Volume 2, Issue 3, Pages 105-146
AbstractThe aimed at knowing the didactic of teaching drama in developing the listening abilities for fifth. In order to achieve the purpose of the study, the researcher formulated the following zero hypothesis.
There are no statistically significant differences at the level of 0.05 in average of listening abilities in of the individuals according to teaching drama, and the scores in developing the listening skills according to the methods followed. The researcher has pointed the day schools in Baghdad for the academic year. He determined the required procedures to be taken. The sample consisted of 63 pupils distributed in two sections as 31 pupils for each section. The first section represented the control group while the other represented the experimental group. The experimental design was verified by determining many factors.
The researcher adopted the requirements of the study of the 7 themes and tests and skills of the book of Reading Arabic.
The researcher prepared a test made up of 25items the multiple choice type. He used the suitable statistical means to conclude the research like t-test for two independent samples for the equality and to find the difference amongst the two experimental and control group and chi-square. In the light of the result which has been arrived to the researcher concluded the following:
1. The [possibility of applying the didactic of drama in all the stages without need for building new application samples.
2. The possibility of raising the educational for the development of linguistic skills, cursing for it has become indispensible issue for the development in all the pedagogical evils.
In the light of this the researcher poses a number of recommendations related to the findings of the study:
1. Depending on the didactic in teaching drama as an effective method in developing the listening skills.
2. Making use of it in supporting the teaching process and backing the pedagogical process with the up-to-date curricula to the pupils.
In completion to this study, the researcher suggested:
1. Re-experimenting didactic of drama in the development of listening skills for various stages.
2. Re-experimenting didactic of drama in the development of listening skills for various skills (writing reading).
- Article View: 99
- PDF Download: 89