the patterns and ltabits that Expose Kerbala citizens to the News of Kerbala Broadcasting station,,
Volume 2, Issue 3, Pages 503-519
AbstractThis study is about( the modes and types which the audience in the holy province of Kerbala is interested in while listening to the news bulletin of Kerbala Broadcasting Station). The researcher has adopted the descriptive analysis as it is the most efficient approach in addressing the methodology of this study.
The main aims of this study are to: find out where the audience listens to the Broadcasting Station;
• know how long they listen to the news;
• investigate where the public follows the news;
• know the topics the public prefers or is interested in; and finally
• identify the sex of the successful broadcaster the public prefers.
The main results of this study are: the highest number of listeners to the station are of ages 55-66 at 28%;
• the highest number of listeners to the bulletin news are households with primary school education at 32%;
• the best time of listening to the news bulletin of Kerbala Broadcasting Station is in the morning; and finally
• the participants have agreed at 100% in this study that each news bulletin should be preceded by a summary in order to be able to revise the news.
- Article View: 87
- PDF Download: 23